Appointments During The Covid-19 Pandemic
Please note we are operating business as usual
All appointments offered are carried out on the telephone or via video call where necessary. Following your telephone appointment, if clinically indicated you may be offered a face to face appointment. If you are asked to come to the surgery for a face to face appointment, please remember to wear a face covering unless exempt. Please do not arrive any more than 5 minutes before your allocated appointment time. Measures are in place to keep you safe from infection during your visit to the surgery.
Remember do not come to the practice unless a GP or Nurse has asked you to do so.
The NHS is working hard to make sure that when you come in for your appointment, everything is in place to protect you from Covid-19, from new social distancing measures and our staff wearing the right personal protective equipment through to enhanced cleaning measures. We’re doing everything we can to keep you safe whilst you’re in our care.
Please ensure we have your up to date contact details, including telephone numbers and email addresses to enable the clinical staff and reception team to be able to contact you urgently if needed.
- Telephone appointments are available to book via online patient access, which are released at 8.00am for the same day and to prebook 24 hours & 48 hours in advance. Also more appointments are released at 6.30pm to prebook 24 hours & 48 hours in advance.
- There is another option to book appointments online via the NHS AskFirst app, which requires patients to fill in a symptom checker before directing patients to the appropriate service, this may not always be a GP appointment.
- There is also an option to book cervical screening appointments which are clearly named for 'cervical screening only' saving patients calling into the practice.
- Online patient access should be used to check results and medical records.
- You should request and collect repeat medication by contacting your nominated pharmacy. If you do not have a nominated pharmacy at present, a token will be printed for you to take to a pharmacy of your choice.
- You can also call NHS 111 for advice which will direct patients to the appropriate service.
- If you wish to book or check your eligibility for Covid vaccinations, please visit https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/coronavirus-vaccination/book-coronavirus-vaccination/
For all other communication, but not for appointment requests, please communicate via the practice contact submission form, details of which can be found on our website.
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.