The practice reception is open from 8:00am to 18:30pm.
|Monday||8:00am||6:30pm||Off at 6:30pm|
|Tuesday||8:00am||6:30pm||Off at 6:30pm|
|Wednesday||8:00am||6:30pm||Off at 6:30pm|
|Thursday||8:00am||6:30pm||Off at 6:30pm|
|Friday||8:00am||6:30pm||Off at 6:30pm|
Extended hours by Invitation ONLY. Do not attend the surgery otherwise during these times:
- Monday - 7am to 8am & 6:30pm to 8pm
- Tuesday - 7am to 8am & 6:30pm to 8pm
- Wednesday - 6:30pm to 8pm
- Saturday - 9am to 1pm
Every evening, phones are switched off by 18:30pm, Doctors & Nurses are available during the Extended Hours by advanced booked appointments only. Outside these hours emergency cover is provided by calling NHS 111
GP Extended Access Service
NHS Lewisham Clinical Commissioning Group is committed to improving access to primary care services. This includes making appointments available at times that are convenient to patients.
- find it difficult to attend an appointment during the working day;
- are a busy parent with small children;
- or rely on working carers to take you to appointments;
then this service is here to support you.