- We as a group of Doctors try to provide you with the highest standards of healthcare.
- We are pleased that you are our patient and have listed below the minimum standards which we aim to achieve for you. You can expect to be greeted in a friendly and welcoming manner and to be treated with courtesy by everyone in the Practice.
- Your confidentiality will be maintained at all times.
- You are entitled to clean, comfortable premises with good access for the disabled.
- Whenever possible you will be seen by the Doctor of your choice.
- We guarantee you will be seen the same day for a consultation if you require an emergency consultation but not necessarily by the Doctor of your own choice.
- Repeat prescriptions will be available from reception two full working days after ordering except for weekends and bank holidays.
- Requests for routine daytime visits should be received before 10.00am and will normally be fulfilled by the Doctors before 2.00pm on the same day. After this emergency requests will be relayed to the duty Doctor, who will contact you with medical advice as soon as they are available.
- You have a right to see your health records (subject to the limitations of the law).
- You can expect to be offered appropriate advice about how to stay healthy and avoid illness.
- Information and advice about the services we offer is contained in this website and our Practice booklet and further information can be obtained on request.
By using this site, you agree that we may store and access cookies on your device. Find out about our cookies.
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.