- If you make an appointment you are responsible for keeping it or giving sufficient notice of cancellation to enable another patient to use that time.
- Our appointments are for ten minutes and intended for one person only. Please ask if you require longer or more than one person will be attending.
- Please be punctual for appointments. Your lateness will delay other patients, Doctors and yourself.
- A Doctor can see more patients in Surgery than doing home visits. Only ask for a home visit if the patient is too ill or infirm to come to the Surgery.
- Night visits are strictly for genuine emergencies that will not wait until the next morning Surgery. Please remember that the Doctor who you call out has been working all day and will be working the following day.
- You are responsible for the behaviour of your children. For their safety please keep them under control when visiting the Surgery.
- Help us to keep our records up to date by advising us of any changes in your circumstances.
- Ultimately you are responsible for your own health and we invite you to work with us to keep you in good health.
- This publication contains guidelines on the treatment of minor conditions.
- Zero tolerance means that any form of intimidation and/or violence, verbal and physical against staff working in the NHS is not tolerated
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.