New cross Walk-in Centre closed on 24th February 2010.
A new GP-led Walk-in Centre at the: Waldron Health Centre, Amersham Vale, New Cross
The new centre will be open 8am - 9pm every including weekends.
Patients Can 'walk in' or call 020 3049 2370 to make an appointment.
Accessible hours to suit will include evenings and weekends.
- A wide range of services available including:
- examinations and treatment
- advise on health problems
- Prescriptions for medicines
- muscular aches and sprains
- Mental health issues
- contraceptive services
- stop smoking
- minor ailments
All of these are available to everyone whether registered with a GP or not.